We are delighted to have reopened the studio and are busy preparing the space in order to make pottery classes as safe as possible. Our commitment is to provide a safe environment for staff, teachers and students. We have introduced a whole host of stringent health and safety measures. Most notably reducing capacity with a new maximum of 6 students per class. Pottery wheels are now placed 2 meters apart allowing for social distancing.
Covid-19 pottery class information
- Your teacher will wear a mask
- Maximum 6 students per class
- Each student will have their own work station away from others, gloves will be provided if needed.
- Pottery wheels have been placed 2 meters apart
- Hand-sanitiser will be provided
- The teacher will keep a safe distance
- All tools, workstations and studio will be disinfected before and after use
- All classwork and materials will be prepped and at your station for when you arrive
- Aprons are disinfected after each use
- You must bring your own face mask, and you must wear it at all times
- Wash hands before entering the studio and frequently throughout your class.
- Use disinfectant spray whilst cleaning your workstation at the end of your class
- Do not visit if you have symptoms – stay at home